Dirty Chai Latte
- 15 MIN
- 2 bags chai tea
- 500 mL (2 cups) Nutrilait 2% milk
- 80 mL (1/3 cup) BAILEYS French Vanilla coffee creamer
- 2.5 mL (1/2 tsp) ground cinnamon
- 4 shots espresso
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Prepare the espresso and set aside.
- Heat the milk and coffee creamer in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring continuously. Add the chai tea bags and ground cinnamon and heat for a few minutes. Do not let the mixture come to a boil.
- Once the mixture is hot, remove and dispose of the teabags. Using a hand blender, foam the spiced dairy mixture.
- Pour the espresso shots into the glasses and fill with the spiced dairy mixture. Spoon the remaining foam onto the surface of the lattes. Sprinkle with a dusting of ground cinnamon and garnish with cinnamon sticks.
Note: If you have an espresso machine, use the steam wand to create a rich foam.